NOW HIRING: Apply Now and Grow With Us
Do you like staying active, being outdoors, and being part of our community? Come and join our garden adventures! All plant lovers welcome – we train and offer flexible hours. Contact us today to set up an interview.
We are searching for a talented and dedicated landscaper who is courteous and respectful. If you have a passion for plants, tress, love working with other creative landscapers, and have experience in all things landscape construction, this job is for you! You will perform a range of landscape construction duties and general maintenance including leaf blowing, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
As the landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our clients landscape design. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
Easy ways to apply:
Call us: 207-801-9072
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: 1543 ME-102, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
IG / FB Message Us
- 1-3 years experience with garden or landscape industry
- Clean driving record
- Follows written and verbal instructions from the crew leader and clients.
- Installation of landscape trees, shrubs, native sods, lawns and the like
- General site preparation and finish grading”
- Maintains gardens including pruning, raking, and weeding.
- Care of newly installed landscapes
- Loads and unloads equipment and tools into work vehicles.
- Drives work vehicles to and from sites.
- Adheres to all safety precautions.
- Ability to operate skid steer and forklift is a plus.
- Comfortable with client interaction.
- Courteous and respectful.
- Make deliveries.
Hours & Rates:
- 40 hr work week (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Monday – Friday
- Paid overtime is available
- Some Saturdays required
- Competitive pay – based on experience
- Year-End Bonus
- Discounts on Frost Farms plants
- Frost Farms merchandise
- Team player
- Respectful and mindful of job sites
- Take direction well
- Dependable transportation to Frost Farms (we provide transportation to job sites)
- Clean drivers license
- Able to lift 50lbs+
- Able to navigate property’s terrain
- Able to work in all weather elements.
- Sit, stand, kneel and crouch.
- Be comfortable with engine grease, oils and lubricants for blowers and mowers.