NOW HIRING: Apply Now and Grow With Us
Do you like staying active, being outdoors, and being part of our community? Come and join our garden adventures! All plant lovers welcome – we train and offer flexible hours. Contact us today to set up an interview.
Do you like to grow plants, nurture veggie gardens and help flowers bloom? We are looking for an enthusiastic and kind person with a wide spectrum of gardening skills and interests. In this position, you might be weeding gardens one day and watering or blowing leaves the next. Other tasks include planting flowers, layering mulch, and a variety of other small property maintenance tasks.
Other responsibilities include maintaining landscape design integrity by removing weeds or dead plants from the property and caring for mature plants and flowers on the property. Ultimately, as part of our Grounds Crew, this position helps ensure that the lawns and gardens of our clients are properly maintained.
High-level gardening skills are encouraged, but we will train a candidate with pre-existing passion for plants and standard gardening experience.
Easy ways to apply:
Call us: 207-801-9072
Email us: email@example.com
Visit us: 1543 ME-102, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
IG / FB Message Us
- 1-3 years experience with garden or landscape industry
Hours & Rates:
- 40 hr work week (7:00 am – 3:30 pm)
- Flexible days Monday – Saturday
- Paid overtime is available
- Some Saturdays required
- Competitive pay – based on experience
- Plant, cultivate, water, spray and propagate plants, shrubs, hedges and flowers
- Prepare and treat soil for planting
- Maintenance of native sods and landscape
- Property Cleanup
- Leaf Blowing
- Spade and fertilize flower beds
- Arrange flower bed plants
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and trees
- Maintain supplies, tools and equipment in safe and proper working condition
- Year-End Bonus
- Discounts on Frost Farms plants
- Frost Farms merchandise
- Team player
- Respectful and mindful of job sites
- Take direction well
- Dependable transportation to Frost Farms (we provide transportation to job sites)
- Clean drivers license
- Able to lift 40 lbs +
- Able to navigate property’s terrain
- Able to work in all weather elements.
- Sit, stand, kneel and crouch.
Work begins with a morning meeting at 7:00 a.m. before heading to your job site to begin work. Job sites vary depending on the day. Crews break out into groups for specific tasks.
There is a 30-minute lunch break and two 15-minute breaks throughout the day.
Work finishes at 3:30 p.m. to give our team members plenty of time to enjoy their afternoon.